20+ years experience in the arboriculture industry
We specialise in providing professional tree care to The Avon Valley and the wider Wheatbelt Region. We have 20+ years’ experience in the arboriculture industry.
All employees are fully trained and accredited. We have comprehensive Workers Compensation, Public Liability, Public Indemnity, Motor and Equipment Insurance.
We are based in the Shire of Northam, as are all of our employees.
- Complete Tree Removals
- Formative Pruning
- Balancing Canopy Mass, Thinning & Shaping
- Aesthetic & Corrective Pruning
- Power Line Clearance Pruning (Office of Energy Accredited)
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Hazard Assessment
Plus Numerous Wheatbelt Real Estate Rentals & Other Clients
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our company has an excellent safety record. We believe in safe, yet efficient work practices. We comply with Worksafe standards and have an accredited Arborsafe OH&S system.
- We put safety ahead of all other goals.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- We believe that all accidents and incidents are preventable, both on and off the job.
- We expect personal accountability for safety from everyone.
- We do not take shortcuts when it comes to safety.
- Our Elevated work platforms (cherry pickers) are shock tested every 6 months for Office of Energy compliance for the safety of our operators.
COMMUNITY/CUSTOMER AWARENESS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are committed to providing our customers with quality services. These will be delivered in a reliable and responsible manner by our employees and subcontractors.
- We are experienced, knowledgeable and committed to conduct ourselves in a professional manner.
- Our customers are the focus of our operation. Listening to and understanding their needs provide the basis for our service delivery.
- The ultimate aim of our policy is to deliver services to our customers that are timely, cost effective and satisfying to our customers needs.
- Inform and train our employees and subcontractors on ways to prevent pollution and respond to environmental emergencies.
- Comply with environmental laws, regulations and relevant industry codes of practice.
- Consult with local Communities and Government Authorities on issues of concern.
- Strive to continually improve environmental management systems and as a result overall environment performance.
- Encourage and practice recycling.
Begin Your Next Project With Us
RANDLE BEAVIS, DIRECTOR
Randle Beavis is the Director and Owner of Specialised Tree Service.
Randle believes in providing a quality service that achieves the best outcome for the client as well as the long term environmental impact.
He is also very committed to supporting the community (see our Community page) and his commitment was recently recognised when he was awarded the Premier’s, Shire of Northam – Australia Day Citizen of the Year Award 2013, also nominated again in 2019 for the same award.
Randle has also been the Event Coordinator for the Northam Motor Sport Festival (Northam Flying 50) for the last 5 years.
David West (Westy)
David West (Westy) has over 15 years of experience in the industry. His vast knowledge of tree care is an asset to the business and community.
He completed his Certificate III in Arboriculture in 2013 and is an excellent fully accredited tree climber.
Westy believes that tree care is an important part of a sustainable future for our environment.
Westy grew up in Northam and completed his schooling here.